Monday 11 May 2015

Let's start with hello.

Hello, then.

I'm Zelyss. With a double 's' in the end.

I am an artist.

And so many other things...

This is my blog. Yes, you will see here several tips regarding the way I paint or make my dolls, glimpses of my process, even bad attempts that I prefer to forget about. Hopefully you will see me evolving as time passes.

But a blog is kind of a journal, a sort of diary if you prefer. And this means that I will put here other pieces of myself also. Things I liked, things I didn't like. Books I read and loved, movies I hated, pictures that inspired me, thoughts that made me sad. Of course you may not want to read about them, you may not care at all, there are certainly better ways to spend your time. But although, reading my thoughts and concerns may disinterest you, I suggest (if you don't despise writing, that is) to do the same yourself. Write your thoughts. Not for public view necessarily. But writing, like reading, like painting, like listening to music, has a magic way of comforting the soul. Plus it keeps pieces of your life alive for longer than your brain certainly can.

So there. Part of me already here. Typed on the above words.

Currently reading: 'Girl on the train'
Currently painting: 'Osiris and the ostrich'

Coming back with comments on the first and photos of the second really soon.

So long,

Zelyss

No comments:

Post a Comment